Evolves NextFIT Halo Retina AMOLED Full Touch Smartwatch with Always ON Display HR BP Blood Oxygen Monitor | Call, App Notifications | IP68 | 10 Days Battery Life | Multi-Sports Mode
- 1.2-inch true round AMOLED super retina crisp and vivid HD display
- Pedometer, 24x7 Heart rate tracking, Blood Pressure, SpO2 measurement
- High-performance chipset. Bluetooth version 5.1 (for chipset).
- Call alerts, SMS and app notifications. Call reject option from the smartwatch.
- Large battery - Up to 10 days battery life* under normal use. Wireless charging.
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof. No worries about sweat, rain or dust
Evolves NextFIT Halo Retina AMOLED Smart Watch
Evolves NextFIT HALO RETINA is a smartwatch that has it all. Its 1.2 inches (3 cm) AMOLED display is absolutely stunning, its smooth curved finish at the edges makes it a looker. Its high definition display makes everything crisp and smooth and clearly visible under sunlight. The Always-on display gives the benefit of conventional watch piece along with smart features. The full touch UI is a breeze to operate. It includes sensors like step counter and intelligent optical heart rate sensor for 24x7 heart rate monitoring, measurement of blood pressure and blood oxygen level (SpO2). Call alerts and smart app notifications can be enabled via the app on NextFIT Halo Retina. In addition, you can also reject calls. Control music playback or camera on your smartphone. Don’t worry about rain or sweat; thanks to its IP68 waterproof rating. Track 10 sports activities on your smartwatch. Track your sleep and sleep stages (cycles) when you wear NextFIT Halo Retina smartwatch to bed. Its ultra-low power consumption chip powers up to 10 days of normal usage. It has multiple watch faces, choose one from your phone or from the app library or switch the easy release straps to change your look. Also available: Alarm Clock / Sedentary Reminder/ Settings: Stopwatch function, Countdown, Find phone, switch watch face. Activity tracking, Sleep tracking, Step counter, heart rate, calorie and distance count.
- NextFIT Halo Retina smartwatch is meant to be used as a device for tracking general wellness and fitness activities and not for any medical diagnostic purpose.
- To be assured of the best user experience, ensure your mobile phone and operating system meet the mentioned requirements. Please grant all relevant permissions requested by the app to enjoy all features.
- All-day heart rate tracks your heart rate in the interval as set in the app.
- To measure blood pressure please follow guidelines as per instruction manual. All readings are reasonably accurate if used as recommended and within tolerances for a consumer device. ECG is an experimental feature still under development.
- Battery life varies with use, charge level, and other environmental conditions.
- NextFIT Halo Retina is rated IP68 waterproof and dustproof. It is not recommended for diving or underwater high-pressure activities. The device is water-resistant up to a maximum depth of 1.5 m underwater for up to thirty minutes. The device can be used while showering or washing hands or swimming. However, avoid sauna, hot water bath and ocean water as the moisture and salty water can damage the device. If the device is wet, please let it dry completely before charging.