Vikyuvi Vikfit Elite Full Touch Smart Watch with 24x7 Heart Rate Monitor, Call and App Alerts, IP68 Waterproof , 10 Day Battery , Custom Watch face and Google Fit/Apple Health Kit
Vikyuvi Vikfit Elite Smart Watch
Vikyuvi Vikfit ELITE is a smartwatch for value-conscious people looking for all features but not premium pricing. It has a 1.4 inch (3.5 cm) colour curved display. The IPS TFT display has crisp colours and clearly visible under sunlight. The full touch UI extremely smooth and responsive. The alloy watch body is sturdy and light. The watch is extremely slim coming at only 8.2 mm and lightweight. 24x7 heart rate monitoring is available on Vikfit Elite along with blood oxygen level (SpO2) and breath training. Call alerts and other app notifications can be enabled via the app. No need to worry about rain or sweat; Vikfit Elite is IP68 waterproof. Track up to 10 sports activities. Vikfit Elite comes with Google Fit and Apple Health Track sync support. Track your sleep and sleep quality. It has many watch faces, and you can set any picture from your phone as well. Control music playback on your smartphone or get weather updates on the smartwatch. Also available: GPS support via APP, Sedentary reminder, Drink reminder, Find watch, Find Phone, Vibration Alarm, Stopwatch Settings: Screen brightness, screen off time, Raise wrist to switch the screen on, Health Goals Support system: For iOS 9.0 and above, Android 5.0 and above Bluetooth: 4.2 and above
- Vikfit Elite smartwatch is meant to be used as a device for tracking general wellness and fitness activities and not for any medical diagnostic purpose.
- To be assured of the best user experience, ensure your mobile phone and operating system meet the mentioned requirements. Please grant all relevant permissions requested by the app to enjoy all features.
- All-day heart rate tracks your heart rate in the interval as set in the app.
- All readings are reasonably accurate if used as recommended and within tolerances for a consumer device.
- Battery life varies with use, charge level, and other environmental conditions.
- Vikfit Elite is rated IP68 waterproof and dustproof. It is not recommended for diving or underwater high-pressure activities. The device is water-resistant up to a maximum depth of 1.5 m underwater for up to thirty minutes. The device can be used while showering or washing hands. However, avoid sauna, hot water bath and ocean water as the moisture and salty water can damage the device. If the device is wet, please let it dry completely before charging.