Vikyuvi Vikfit Pro Full Touch Smart Watch
Vikyuvi Vikfit Pro Smart Watch
The Vikfit PRO features a stunning 3.5 cm full touch colour display so you can tap and swipe as it becomes your companion through the day. The aluminium, polycarbonate composite case makes the Vikfit PRO lightweight yet extremely sturdy. The built-in optical heart rate monitor enables 24x7 heart rate monitoring. You can also measure your blood pressure and blood oxygen level (SpO2). Stay connected throughout your busy day with connected smart app notifications on Vikfit PRO. Control music playback on your smartphone or take a cool selfie with the remote camera function on your Vikfit PRO as you take a break from work. Come evening when you hit the gym or the outdoors you can record your steps, distance and calories burned while walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, football. Don’t worry about rain or sweat; thanks to its IP68 waterproof rating. End the day with sleep tracking and sleep score to begin the next day fresh and energized. With up to 10 days of battery life and standby time of 30 days, Vikfit PRO can go for more than a week without needing to be charged. Bored with the same look, Vikfit PRO has multiple watch faces, choose one from your phone or from more than 150+ watch faces on the app. Looking for something more exciting, exchange the swappable straps. Also available: Alarm, proximity sensor, timer, stopwatch, weather forecast, find my phone, do not disturb mode, battery level display, OTA updates.
- Vikfit Pro smartwatch is meant to be used as a device for tracking general wellness and fitness activities and not for any medical diagnostic purpose.
- To be assured of the best user experience, ensure your mobile phone and operating system meet the mentioned requirements. Please grant all relevant permissions requested by the app to enjoy all features.
- All-day heart rate tracks your heart rate in the interval as set in the app.
- All readings are reasonably accurate if used as recommended and within tolerances for a consumer device.
- Battery life varies with use, charge level, and other environmental conditions.
- Vikfit Pro is rated IP68 waterproof and dustproof. It is not recommended for diving or underwater high-pressure activities. The device is water-resistant up to a maximum depth of 1.5 m underwater for up to thirty minutes. The device can be used while showering or washing hands. However, avoid sauna, hot water bath and ocean water as the moisture and salty water can damage the device. If the device is wet, please let it dry completely before charging.