Careers - work with Evolves | Jobs & Vacancies
We are always looking for young , passionate, driven individuals to be part of our team. If you think you are a perfect fit write to us at email@example.com. Come be a part of the journey of #WhatsNext
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create visually appealing, engaging and on-brand graphics for digital media.
Brief of the role:
The role includes entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, web pages, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, ads, product packaging, and other collaterals.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and brand manager and category owner or creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of design, illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop or other raster and vector tools)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
3+ years work experience in the same field.
Digital Marketing manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and category managers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns (on Amazon and Flipkart)
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Proven working experience in digital marketing